We’ll be starting this option back up in May 2018 when our farm is blooming again!
The single bouquet choice depends on the week – you’ll be able to select either a single flower and an herb bunch, or an arranged bouquet – depending on what is available. Orders must be placed by Thursday at 6 pm for pick up on Friday (or ask for our home-delivery option).
What does the acronym ‘CSA’ stand for?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. It is a locally-based farming model – where members join a farm and receive a share of what the farm grows over the season. Members get the freshest, most vital plants using this model.
Why join FloraVerdura?
Every community needs a local herbalist and florist. Our area does not have a single source of solely locally grown, organic blossoms. We are here to fill that gap while inspiring engagement with plants on a deeper level. We get there through beauty. Our newsletter is full of herbal information and at least half of every bouquet is edible or can be used to make medicine. We love plants and we want you to know and love them too.
What are the benefits?
Benefits of signing up for a share at FloraVerdura include…
- 10% off any product in our store, including…
- Fresh and dried herbs, body, hair, and dental care products, spice and tea blends, seedlings and plants
- Weekly newsletter with recipes, beautiful photographs, and plant information
- Season-long herbs and flowers
- Flexibility – don’t let summer travel plans stop you from enjoying fresh, locally grown flowers and herbs.
- A schedule you choose within the 22 week growing and harvesting period
I had a last-minute change and can’t get my bouquet – what are my options?
If you need to change your pickup schedule, give us a week’s notice. You can either double up on the next bouquet week you’re signed up for, or have a friend get your share.
What happens if I miss getting my bouquet without giving notice?
Leftover shares are taken to our local library, council on aging, or gifted.
How do I pick up my share?
You have two options: Pick up or Delivery
- Pick up your bouquet directly from the farm in Lincoln on Fridays. Find us at the end of the barn, we’ll usually be there with some herbal tea and a smile.
- Delivery can be arranged for a fee from our friends at Metro Pedal Power